Tuesday, July 14, 2009

CHAANDAN ME

So....... updating the blog after a long time.
Hardly got some time to do anything as neices had come down in vacation.
Had a blast playing with them.
The youngest nephew(Gulgule), he really gave me some tough time .
Now they are gone I kinda miss them.
Another thing is that for the past couple of months I have really found it difficult to concentrate and I still am finding it difficult to handle few things in life.
I think the only way I will be able to divert my mind from all this is when I get a job when I wont have time to think about these things.
Now something which made me write about it, and that's Kailash KHer's new album "Chaandan me".
I was eagrly waiting for their third album and I must tell you that the wait was really worth it.
One thing that I really liked about their music is that over the years their music has really matured over the years.
Like their previous albums this again has very soft music(most of the songs).
Another thing that impresses you is the lyrics, although to understand the lyrics and meaning
people might find some difficulties but they do make a lot of sence(unlike today's songs).
I particularly liked the song 'BHEEG GAYA MERA MANN' , the title song is also good.
"Rang Rang Ma" did surprise me a bit bcoz it's the only song with some fast beats unlike other songs.
"Na Batati Tu" also comes as a surprise with it's fast beats.
The use of sitar in d song "Teri Yaad Me" alongwith its lyrics makes it standalone in the album.
"Tere Naina " also is very good again the lyrics are rally good.
"Ishq Ho Gaya" is good with its slow pace and some nice guitaring.
After a long time we have an album with all excellent songs.

No comments: