Wednesday, August 27, 2008

THOOK

Ya, you read it correct . It should really have been named THOOK.
I really felt like spitting after the movie.
It was really a big bizzare, one of the biggest crap I have ever seen.
Throughout the movie and even after the end I didn't understand
what ramu wanted to express through the film.
There were only a couple of scenes which had the potential to make
u startled and its better if I dont talk about the potential to scare.

There were a couple of scenes I couldn't stop laughing at, including the scene where the child's
granny's hand enlarges by about 10 feet.
The only two things which were ok ,
1>The background score
2>The last 15 minutes where the actor(I don't know his name) who played Rashid in Sarkar is introduced into the story
I dont know how long Ramu will keep on wooing people on account of the
background score of his movies.
He concentrated more on trying to scare the people from the background score rather than the stroy because he knew there is nothing in the story.

Throughout the first half he tries to fool people in making the environment
scary and fails in it miserably.
The second half is even worse.
And it will be better if I dont talk about the actors.
The child actor Ahsaas does try to play the role of a child affected by
some black magic but fails to scare in even a single film, but I wont take the
credit away from her for even trying such role.
The only good performance is by the actor who plays the tantric and saves the child.

As far as rating is concerned it doesn't deserve more than 4 on 10.
watch it only if u dont have anything better to do.
It's a complete waste of money, waste of time.

1 comment:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.