Saturday, August 16, 2008

STORY OF MUMBAI ROADS

Last evening i was on my way to station,I was thinking something and dint notice a truck coming from the front, u must be thinking that it must be something to do with rash driving or i escaped from an accident.
But nothing like that happend.There was such a big pothole in the middle of the road filled with rain water and no prizes for guessing what happend next .
The truck bumped into the pothole and even though i was on the footpath my whole shirt and jeans was ruined.
It was such a big pothole that we could easily have done fishing over there.
I dint have any other option than to get back home and change.
Now the point I want to make is every year the government pays so much money to contractors for making and maintaining roads, but I don't know how much money it spends to keep a check on them that whether the work done is satisfying or not?
How can a government which cant even keep its road in proper cndition can think of hosting an F1 race.
How can a CM talk of making mumbai Shanghai when the state doesnt have proper roads.
I dont think that he has ever visited shanghai.
Ferrari gifted a car to sachin, I dont know where does he uses that car, maybe in his house.
If we take a cab,it keeps on bumping so much dat you will be able to taste all the things that you have eaten throughout the day .
How can the government ask people to pay taxes when the people are not getting the basic facilities .
Every year before the rains the BMC says so much that they are well equipped and ready to tackle any problem. And every year the same thing happens.
I think bmc has decided that we dont give a damn to what happens, we are happy in filling our pockets.
And nowadays the BMC is planning so many skywalks as well as bridges over the sea.
My sincere advice to people is that please dont use them u don't know somewhere there will be a hole inbetween the bridge and the next thing u know is that either you have fallen through the hole on the road below the skywalk or in the mouth of some big fish.


It's adios again till I find something to write about.

No comments: