Friday, August 15, 2008

SWADES

I have watched dis movie several times, but there are certain things in it which makes me watch it again & again.
Iit's 1 of d movie i haven't got bored of it even after watching more than 20 times.
I think there have been very few movies in the last decade in bollywood which had sense, and it's 1 of dem.
Apart from the great storyline, superclass direction,class act by shahrukh, the thing which draws me towards it the background score.
Every time while watching the later half i get goosebumps.
The scene in which a person(sharukh) who always drinks mineral water even in a remote village when buys a glass of water from a child selling water in glasses is really moving , u have to see the expressions on sharukh's face in that scene.
As always Rehmaan's music was great.The most important part of d music is dat in all d songs he maintains the flavour required in a song required for that scene.
The title song has to be my all time favourite, sung by rehmaan himself. I dont know why doesnt he sing more oftenly.
I dont know the person's name who played the flute in that song but hats off to him.
In all it's a must watch , but if u r looking for fun den dont watch it, u'll be disappointed.

If I was to rate it, I would give it 8 on 10.

It's adios till I find something to write about.

No comments: