Monday, December 13, 2010

A new beginning..............

It's a new beginning for me, and the feeling is really great.
Finally I achieved what I dreamt of 2.5 years ago.
I still remember the day when I ran away from my BPO job without knowing what I was doing and what I wanted from life.
I consider myself really lucky that at that time I decided to get into ORACLE.
And even luckier that unknowingly I got into ORACLE DBA.
And again even more luckier that things really started come in place one after another, ofcourse I have worked hard to get things in place for me.
I had to close the chapter of SQLSTAR to open the new chapter of POLARIS...
It's the start of a new chapter, which again I want to enjoy thoroughly like I did at SQLSTAR.
It's been a week and one thing I have observed that there are new things to be learnt everyday.
At times I get amazed when I see the whole team working, there is so less time to think, the brains run faster than a Ferrari.
I find myself like a novice in front of them....
At times I think I may not be able to do all these things...work like them.
But then it reminds me of my starting days at SQLSTAR..
And then I assure myself that it's just a matter of some time and some hardwork required and then I will be like one of them.
AT this point in time Life's looking good & exciting & challenging
and I am ready to face it, enjoy it.

No comments: